Attention CFS Members . . . .
The next Board meeting and the Annual Membership meeting of the Corvallis Folklore Society have been scheduled!
- The June CFS Board Meeting will be held on Sunday, June 12th at 2:00 pm via Zoom.
- The Annual Membership meeting will begin approx. 15 minutes after the board meeting adjourns (~ 3:15 pm).
Purpose of Annual Members Meeting:
An annual meeting is required of all non-profits for the benefit of its members. Required business includes:
- A review of CFS’s financial status and budget,
- A profit-loss statement and report from the treasurer
- Open floor time for members’ input
- Election of Directors by all CFS members present
The Zoom link will be the same for both meetings. A reminder notice with the zoom link and tentative agenda will go out to CFS members one week prior.
So please come! Zoom in early to see your board in action. Learn more about CFS operations and volunteer job opportunities. Bring your questions and concerns. Learn about your current board and vote for next year’s slate of candidates. We hope to see you on June 12th.
The CFS Board of Directors