Because costs for the paper newsletter are skyrocketing, we are moving our member database to a new online service: Memberplanet.com
What this means for Corvallis Folklore members:
* You must have and use an email address to create or update your membership profile, and to receive notices from Corvallis Folklore
* You will be getting Corvallis Folklore newsletters and updates via email
* You will be able to renew your membership completely online using a credit card to pay
The transition is not going to be as simple as we had hoped, but it isn’t _too_ bad:
* If we have your email, you should have gotten an invitation to “join” Corvallis Folklore Society at memberplanet.com. Please do go there to update your profile and create a unique password. If you have not gotten this email, or have discarded it, please contact: membership@CorvallisFolklore.org
- If we do NOT have your email, you will have to give it to us: Send email to membership@CorvallisFolklore.org stating your name, your family members’ names (if any) and your email. We’ll create your account and send you an invitation to “join” as above.
- Monthly newsletter — full of CFS and other Oregon folk events — delivered to your door Hard copy in the mail is going away: The cost of doing this has become prohibitive. We are transitioning to perhaps a PDF newsletter sent by email.
- Email notification of CFS events
- Discounts at contra dances
- Discounts to all CFS sponsored concerts
- Admission to all membership meetings and special events
- Opportunity to have fun with hundreds of other folkies in the Corvallis area
Membership fees as of July 1st, 2014:
- $12.00 for a single member
- $5.00 for each additional member in the same household
To join, renew, or update your address: Print this form, fill it out, and mail it with a check written to:
Corvallis Folklore Society
P.O. Box 1690
Corvallis, Oregon 97339
or (coming very soon): Go online to renew!