We have moved our member database to an online service: Memberplanet.com
What this means for Corvallis Folklore members:
- You must have and use an email address to create or update your membership profile, and to receive notices from Corvallis Folklore Society
- You will be getting Corvallis Folklore newsletters and updates via email
- You will be able to renew your membership completely online using a credit card to pay
The transition is not going to be as simple as we had hoped, but it isn’t _too_ bad:
- If we have your email, you should have gotten an invitation to “join” Corvallis Folklore Society at memberplanet.com. Please do go there to update your profile and create a unique password. If you have not gotten this email, or have discarded it, please contact: membership@CorvallisFolklore.org
- If we do NOT have your email, you will have to give it to us: Send email to membership@CorvallisFolklore.org stating your name and email, your other family members’ names (if any) and their emails. If you prefer to receive CFS information at only one email, that’s fine: Make it clear what you want. We’ll create your account(s) and send an invitation to “join” to each email; as above.
- a PDF newsletter (about one/month, also web posted) sent by email. Some targeted emails.
- Email notification of CFS events
- Discounts at contra dances
- Discounts to all CFS sponsored concerts
- Admission to all membership meetings and special events
- Opportunity to have fun with hundreds of other folkies in the Corvallis area
Membership fees as of July 1st, 2014:
- $12.00 for a single member
- $5.00 for each additional member in the same household
To join, renew or update your profile online
- To Update your profile: Simply visit https://memberplanet.com and log in. You will be taken to your personal portal. Click your name or avatar in the upper right hand corner and choose the appropriate link. From there, you may navigate to change, add or update your contact information and other details.
- To Renew: Simply visit https://memberplanet.com and log in. You will be taken to your personal portal, where you should see something similar to this
If you click on the blue description of your membership level, you will be taken to a page that looks something like this
Here, you can use your credit card to pay for another year’s membership.
- To Join: Visit http://www.memberplanet.com/Groups/GroupJoinLoginNew.aspx?gid=O4tFadQRJw0= and log in if you have a memberplanet account, or create a new account. You will be taken through several pages of forms to fill out. There are instructions near the top of each page.
To Join or renew using a check: Print this form, fill it out including your email! and mail it with a check to:
Corvallis Folklore Society
P.O. Box 1690
Corvallis, Oregon 97339
Please log in at https://memberplanet.com and update your own profile if you need to make changes to your status or contact information.