Corvallis Hoolyeh dances are back in person
Every Tuesday from 5:45 pm to 7:00 pm.
Hoolyeh Folk Dance
These policies are created by an informal Hoolyeh Live Dance Committee and are approved by the Corvallis Folklore Society. They are intended to keep our community and dancers as safe, healthy, and happy as possible.
Folk dancing involves physical exertion and close contact with many people and is therefore associated with greater risk of viral transmission than other common activities. To protect our community as much as possible, Hoolyeh folk dances will have the following precautions in place until further notice, which meet and may exceed mandated COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Please note: People at higher risk of severe illness from the COVID-19 virus, or who are in regular contact with someone at higher risk, including young children and other unvaccinated people, should not attend folk dancing at this time.
All attendees are required to:
- Provide an email address for contact tracing if needed (gathered at dancing).
- Be mindful of others’ variable comfort levels, especially with respect to personal space and level of touch.
- Feel comfortable wearing a mask if that is their personal choice.
- Stay home if you experience any illness symptoms.
Additional precautions will include:
- An attendance capacity of 20-25 dancers
- Unscented hand sanitizer available at the dance
- Ventilation (open doors and windows)
- Attendees should wash hands regularly
- Letting Dana know if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms after the dance or in the following week
Current fees are $5 per person if not CFS member, $4 for CFS member, 18 and under $2.